We can offer multiple solutions to common civil engineering problems where other readily available and specialist techniques do not compare
Main advantages of Foam Concrete:
- Flowable – Foam Concrete is extremely flowable and will find its way into the smallest of voids without the need for high pressure.
- Easy to Place – Foam Concrete can be placed directly off a chute or pump. It is self levelling and needs very little spreading or compacting.
- Pumpability – Foam Concrete can be pumped hundreds of meters.
- Lightweight – Foam Concrete can be produced in a range of densities to suit specific applications.
- Low Strength – Foam Concrete is a controlled low strength material.
- Cost Effective – Foam concrete can be supplied to job sites in small or large quantities in the same way ready mixed concrete is supplied.